| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Longstaff Bluff, Nt in December is very cold at -24.9 °C (-12.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -21.5 °C (-6.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28.8 °C (-19.8 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 5.5mm (0.2in) of water falls during.
Check the distance to and compare the Longstaff Bluff, Nt December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Longstaff Bluff, Nt:
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE